Roger Mayweather speaks on Mayweather-Pacquiao
Roger Mayweather was his usual candid self when he took time out for an interview with DogHouseBoxing.com.
Uncle Roger revealed:
- He believes the fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao HAS to happen or Floyd’s legacy will suffer.
- About a month ago, he sat in on a meeting between Floyd Mayweather and Bob Arum in which the two discussed the long overdue fight against Pacquiao.
- Floyd is not afraid of Manny Pacquiao.
- Pacquiao is trippin’ about the money he would earn from the fight as if it wouldn’t be enough.
- Pacquiao can beat Juan Manuel Marquez as long as he stays on those pills.
- Floyd’s abilities as a boxer have not declined.
Read Jenna Jay’s full interview with Roger Mayweather.